An agreement is a manifestation of mutual assent by two or more persons to one another.
Agreements are often associated with contracts: however, “agreement” generally has a wider meaning than “contract”.
Get Minnesota Real Estate Listing Agreement example in Microsoft Word (.doc) and begin to fill in the necessary info.
A sample agreement is a great way to make sure that your agreement has all the information it needs, presented in a professional way – ready to download, share, or print for your records.
Our ready-made editable example allows you to quickly gather information such as employee name, position, division and/or department — as well as the borrowed equipment identifying information.
What are the benefits of an agreement/contract:
○ clarity in business relationships, agreements, and rights of parties
○ avoiding potential contract disputes and litigation
○ preventing misinterpretation of communications and agreements
○ protecting intellectual property, real property, and asset values
○ better management of commercial relationships
○ built-in agreements about resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation, or a court in a particular jurisdiction
○ documentation to allow comprehensive representation and review by an experienced business law attorney